Why The Gift of CBD Can Mean So Much

CBD and Hemp-Infused formulations have many benefits according to research studies.

Even though CBD and Hemp Infused products are gaining popularity all the time, there are still many people who aren’t convinced or sure that it will help them. The Center for Medical Cannabis Education at the University of California led a survey of more than 2,000 American adults using CBD and found that general health and well-being was the goal of nearly 40 percent of those surveyed. The remaining 60 percent listed the following reasons for CBD use:

• Allergies
• Alzheimer’s disease
• Anxiety
• Arthritis or other joint pain
• Asthma
• Cancer
• Chronic Pain
• Depression
• Epilepsy or other seizure disorders
• Insomnia or other sleeping problems
• Lung conditions such as COPD
• Migraines or other headaches
• Multiple sclerosis
• Nausea
• Parkinson’s disease
• PTSD

Unlike BudpakHealth products, some products currently on the market are extracts of CBD only. These products are referred to as “isolates.” Products described as “full spectrum” or “broad spectrum”  contain components, like terpenes, a natural substance from the hemp plant. Terpenes provide a wide range of health benefits. It’s estimated that there are more then 100 different terpenes in hemp. The key terpenes calm inflammation and help relieve pain while protecting the stomach lining, contrary to many anti-inflammatory drugs on the market. Other terpenes, while easing inflammation, relieve pain and have calming effects.

Each person has a unique body chemistry so there are no sure “recipes” for which CBD product will work best for an individual. The best solution is to try some products and see if you symptoms are mitigated.  Consumer demand for products is diving more research. The best way to shop for CBD and hemp-infused products is to look for laboratory tested products. The BudpakHealth 3-product Hemp-Infused CBD gift package is an ideal starter and intro package to give to someone you care about who hasn’t yet explored the benefit that these products may bring to their personal well-being.

All Budpak Health Hemp-Infused CBD products are manufactured for Budpak Health with less than 0.3% THC. The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.

Share this post: